TERMS & CONDITIONS|
Welcome to the College Hill Arsenal terms and conditions, which apply to your use of the College Hill Arsenal Website. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by them.
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions: "Personal Information" means any personal details provided by you via the Website; "User(s)" means (a) user(s) of the Website either collectively or individually, as the context requires; "We/us/our" means College Hill Arsenal, "Website" means the website located at http://collegehillarsenal.com/store or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and "You/your" means you as a user of the Website.
Part I: SALE TRANSACTION TERMS and CONDITIONS
A. CONDITION OF ITEMS:
1. All items are described as accurately as possible and are photographed to the best of my ability. I will gladly answer questions or provide additional photographs via e-mail to assist you in determining the condition, quality and appearance of the item in question. Most items are one of a kind and are subject to prior sale. Please check availability of an item prior to sending payment.WE GUARANTEE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE AUTHENTIC TO THE ERA WHICH THEY ARE ATTRIBUTED TO, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THEIR DESCRIPTION.
All antique firearms are over 100 years old, and as such their fragile internal mechanisms sometimes break. While we guarantee the authenticity and originality of all primary components in any antique firearm (unless otherwise noted in the descriptions), we can not guarantee that small internal parts, screws or springs are not of more recent vintage, having been installed at some point during the lifetime of the firearm in order to keep it mechanically functional. If we are aware of any internal repairs or replacement parts we will make every effort to make the buyer aware of these, however we cannot always be aware of any replacements or repairs. This is particularly problematic with small springs, as determining originality is often quite difficult. Replacement internal parts are not grounds for returns under the Authenticity Guarantee.
2. All antique firearms are sold as ANTIQUE COLLECTORS ITEMS ONLY and ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE SAFE FOR SHOOTING. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have any firearm inspected by a competent gunsmith prior to using it in any way, whether for live or blank fire. In no way is the College Hill Arsenal responsible for any injury or misuse of any antique firearm or weapon.
3. ANTIQUE Firearms and ANTIQUE Edged Weapons will ONLY be sold to those 18 years of age or older, who live in a jurisdiction where it is legal to posses such items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the legality of such possession in their locality.
4. All items are sold with a 3-day inspection period regarding condition & description and a lifetime guarantee regarding authenticity. In certain instances this inspection period can be extended if you contact me in advance and we discuss the extra time needed and the reason for the extension. We want all of our customers to be satisfied, so we offer a complete satisfaction guarantee: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within the 3-day inspection period and let us know. You may return the item at your expense for a complete refund, less shipping charges and credit card fees (approximately 5%), if applicable. ALL ITEMS RETURNED MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WHEN WE ORIGINALLY SHIPPED THEM TO YOU. Items returned for any reason other than a failure to properly describe them on our part, will be subject to a 10% restocking fee, in addition to any credit card fees that may be applicable. Due to the length of time involved, we do accept returns or issue refunds on layaway items. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged, altered or fired. We request that you purchase insurance for the value of the item during return shipment to protect yourself. If you are returning an item due to our failure to properly describe it, or due to any other failure on our part, we will refund the entire amount, including shipping, as well as reimburse you for return shipment. All in all, if you are not happy, we are not happy. This business is entirely based upon our reputation and our good name.
B. SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Buyers may use the automated checkout system on the web site, or may e-mail or phone regarding an item. Contact College Hill Arsenal either by phone or e-mail to insure availability and to reserve the item. If you will be mailing payment, the item will be held for 7 days to allow payment to arrive. If you will be using electronic payment, you will have 48 hours for your payment to arrive. If you fail to provide payment in the allotted time frame, the item will be returned to stock for sale.
2. We accept checks, money orders and certified/cashier's checks via the mail. We accept Master Card, Visa & American Express for web based ("shopping cart"), telephone and in-person purchases at shows. Personal checks will have to clear prior to the item shipping. Allow at least 10 days to insure that the check has cleared the bank. All certified funds will result in the item shipping within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
Lay Away is available for items in excess of $500.00. Layaway terms are 1/3 down, 1/3 within 30 days and the balance within 60 days. Due to the length of time involved there are no returns or refunds on layaway items. Failure to complete the layaway within the prescribed time frame voids the layaway agreement and all funds paid to College Hill Arsenal will be forfeited. Layaway customers are in breech of contract if any payment due is more than 10 days late. Layaway payments are due every 30 days from the date that the initial deposit is received. If you are having trouble making you layaway payments in a timely fashion, please contact us to discuss the situation. In some circumstances, layaway terms may be modified for your particular situation. Please feel free to contact us to discuss other possible terms.
3. Mailing Payments:
Payments should be made out to “College Hill Arsenal” and mailed to:
College Hill Arsenal
PO Box 178204
Nashville, TN 37217
4. Because most items are unique and "one of a kind", all items are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Any potential buyer is responsible to contact College Hill Arsenal to insure availability prior to sending any form of payment. In all cases, if multiple buyers attempt to purchase the same item, buyers will be offered the opportunity to purchase the item in the order that they contacted College Hill Arsenal. Should the first buyer fail to complete the transaction, the second buyer will be given the opportunity to purchase the item, and so on. You can contact us by telephone at:
or by e-mail at:
6. All Tennessee residents will be charged 9.25% sales tax on all purchases, unless they can provide a valid resale certificate.
7. Shipping amounts listed with each item are for either USPS Priority Mail or UPS GROUND shipment within the Continental US only. Shipping to any other locations will be quoted on a case by case basis. If you require special shipping (overnight, 2nd day, etc), please contact us for a quote for the additional shipping charges.
8. International Sales:
8.1 All sales outside the US are will be handled at the discretion of College Hill Arsenal. In general, we do not ship weapons outside the US%